To bring peace to
the world upon entering the Age of Aquarius
If you have heard the song, "Aquarius" by, "The 5th Dimension" from the musical Hair, then you have heard the basic statement and outward goals of the New Age Movement.
When the moon is in the 7th house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars,
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will fill your heart;
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.
Randall Baer, a former top New Age leader who became a born again
Christian expresses the nature of the conspiracy we must contend with in his
revealing bestseller, Inside The New Age Nightmare.
"This agenda is nothing less than the complete revolutionizing of the very foundations of not only America but the entire world. Such a plan calls for the total restructuring of planetary civilization into an enlightened One World Federation in which national boundaries and sovereignty are secondary, and 'planetary citizenship' in the 'global village' is the order of the day. This (conspiracy) offers a world in desperate need a grand solution to profound global problems. Apparent world peace and unprecedented opportunities ... are to be unveiled."
Herein lies the Antichrist's last
offered to all the world.
To prepare the
world to receive the antichrist and to enter the Age of Aquarius, thus
establishing the New World Order.
Popularized by the American mass media during the late 1980s, this alternative spiritual subculture is interested in such things as spirituality, meditation, channelling, reincarnation, crystals, psychic experience, holistic health, environmentalism, and various unsolved mysteries such as UFOs, Earth mysteries and Crop circles.
We saw an example of this kind of thinking in the suicide of 39 members of the Heaven's Gate cult. They believed that human beings evolve from one level to the next and that their bodies simply are "containers" or "vehicles" that carry an eternal spirit and that that the comet Hale-Bopp was a "marker . . . for the arrival of the spacecraft from the Level Above Human to take us home.".
All around us we are seeing an increase in New Age symbolism. It would seem we are being slowly indocrinated into its philsophies supported by an acceptance of its symbols. Consider the change from the "Washington Bullets" to "The Washington Wizards" with the symbols of a WIZARD (Warlock or male witch), a cresent moon, and swastika.
The New Age movement has its own peaceful musical style intended to
create inspiration, relaxation, and positive feelings, often used by listeners
for yoga, massage, inspiration, relaxation, meditation, stress management or to
create a peaceful atmosphere in their home. New Age music has its roots in the
work of 1960s European and American electronic and acoustic musicians exploring
music for creating expanded consciousness. In the late 1970s, music began to be
recorded specifically for the purposes of meditation and relaxation. During the
early 1980s, the term "New Age music" was introduced more widely to the public
by radio stations and then by music retailers and some record companies, as a
marketing tag applied to a variety of non-mainstream instrumental music
Prominent artists who create New Age music expressly for healing or meditation include Aeoliah, Deuter, Deepak Chopra, and Steven Halpern. Some New Age music artists openly embrace New Age beliefs, while other artists and bands have specifically stated that they do not consider their own music to be New Age, even when their work has been labeled as such by record labels, music retailers, or radio broadcasters. Musicians as varied as George Winston, Dean Evenson, Will Ackerman, Ray Lynch, Suzanne Ciani, Jim Brickman, Enya, B-Tribe, GregZ, Deep Forest, Jean Michel Jarre, Enigma, Kitaro, Yanni, Oscar Lopez, Mike Oldfield and Steve Roach are typically classified as New Age despite their wildly divergent musical styles.
The Battle Plan
The Devil has mapped out a detailed Battle Plan and has passed it on to his demons and those elite men and women whom they have chosen as leaders of the New Age. In his book, Mystery Mark of the New Age, Texe Marrs says this Battle Plan includes the following broad goals:
- Christianity will be discredited and Christians will become accursed. They are to be branded an ignorant and inferior human species.
- A planetary crisis will be precipitated by Satan's human world leaders. Out of this crisis will come the opportunity for the New Age Kingdom to be realized.
- A great world leader and statesman will then appear to bring order to chaos. He will be Satan's hand-picked man: the Beast, or Antichrist, with the number 666.
- New Age leaders, especially those who control the world's TV and radio broadcast media, will mount a tremendously powerful campaign on behalf of this World Leader, causing all the world to believe in his perfection and infallibility.
- After assuming the reins of power, the great World Leader will usher in a period of universal peace and prosperity. His magnetism and charisma will enable him to establish himself at the helm of a One World Government, One World Economy, and a One World New Age Religion.
- Consolidating all power and might, the great World Leader will finger Christians and Jews as "public enemies" who are a constant danger to world peace, justice, and sharing. The arrest and imprisonment of Christians will commence. All the world will applaud their persecution.
- Every man, woman, and child who has not yet been initiated into the Mystery of Iniquity will take a mark and receive the "Luciferic Initiation." They will then discover the awful truth, but it will be far too late. Their fate will have been sealed.
- All who refuse the mark and the "Luciferic Initiation" and who refuse to worship the image of the Beast will be put to death.
- The whole world will be deluged with Satan's demons, who will eagerly and hungrily possess human bodies.
- After the whole world has been conquered, Satan's final treacherous act will be to assault the very gates of heaven.
Those familiar with the Bible will recognize that all of the Devil's Plan except the last will substantially succeed. There will be a one world government under the direct authority of the Antichrist. There will be horrible persecution of Christians, and the entire world will be forced to receive the mark of the Beast or be killed.
The New Age message is nothing new!
It is the
same old rebellion against God!